The Yoghurt Shop is one of the most loved and popular yoghurt brands across Australia. From its humble beginnings in 2003, they now supply yoghurt across five countries, and in more than 2000 retailers.
With their manufacturing plant and head office still proudly based in South Australia, The Yoghurt Shop are on an exciting path of growth and innovation, and key to this success is their people.
The Yoghurt Shop are seeking to appointment a skilled, experienced, and enthusiastic Office Administrator on a full-time basis, to provide all-round administration support to the business.
Located in the northern suburbs, you will be responsible for the general management of the office, ensuring operational efficiency and the smooth running of the office on a day to day basis.
Reporting to the General Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Being the first point of contact for visitors and phone enquiries
- Coordinating and managing the office premises and facilities
- Acting as the primary liaison between the company, staff, and vendors
- Meeting and event coordination
- Preparing and sending invoices
- Assisting with work orders and other production-related admin tasks
- Database management
- Documenting processes and procedures
- Providing general administrative support
Key to your success will be a positive, “can-do” attitude, well-rounded administration skills and the ability to be pro-active and manage multiple tasks.
Other key requirements include:
- Previous experience in a similar role, within a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to consistently provide great customer service
- Highly organised and enjoys managing your own workload
- High attention to detail
- The ability to be flexible and adaptable
- Supporting and promoting a culture of continuous improvement
- IT savvy with proficiency in a range of software programs (Mac experience is preferable)
If you believe you have the required skills and experience and are excited by the prospect of working for a growing, innovative and highly reputable South Australian business in the Food industry, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, please forward your resume and covering letter to Melanie Mansfield at Blackman Mansfield Recruitment by clicking APPLY. Further enquiries can be directed to Mel on 0411 471 822.