If you love variety in your day and being the “go to” for all things admin and accounts, this could be the role you’ve been looking for!
- Varied position involving administration, accounts and HR duties
- Growing South Australian business
- Permanent full-time position. Burton location
Purely Natural Yoghurt is a local producer of high-quality pre-packaged yoghurt. Since their inception in 2011, they have grown from being a small-town dairy producer into one of South Australia’s fastest growing dairy companies, currently supplying yoghurt to five countries.
With their manufacturing plant still proudly based in South Australia, Purely Natural Yoghurt are on an exciting path of growth and innovation, and key to this success is their people.
Purely Natural Yoghurt are seeking to appoint a skilled, experienced, and enthusiastic Office Manager on a full-time basis to provide all-round administration and accounting support to the business.
Located at their Burton site, you will be responsible for the general management of the office, ensuring operational efficiency and the smooth running of the office on a day-to-day basis.
Reporting to the General Manager, Finance and Sales your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the end-to-end accounts payable and receivable process
- Providing HR support including on-boarding new employees, drafting employment contracts and general HR admin duties
- Assisting with the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures
- Producing financial reports for management
- Coordinating and managing the office premises and facilities
- Being the first point of contact for visitors and phone enquiries
- Acting as the primary liaison between the business and external suppliers
- Developing and reviewing policies and procedures
- Maintaining relationships with customers and suppliers
- Providing general admin support to the business as required
Key to your success will be a positive, “can-do” attitude, well-rounded administration and accounting skills and the confidence to be pro-active and take initiative.
Other key requirements include:
- Previous experience in a similar role, within a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- The ability to build positive working relationships across all levels
- Enjoys having a level of responsibility and autonomy
- Highly organised with high attention to detail
- The ability to be flexible and adaptable
- Supporting and promoting a culture of continuous improvement
- IT savvy with proficiency in a range of software programs
- Previous experience using Xero is advantageous
If you have the required skills and experience and are excited by the prospect of working for a growing, innovative South Australian business in the Food industry, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, please forward your resume and covering letter to Melanie Mansfield at Blackman Mansfield Recruitment by clicking APPLY. Further enquiries can be directed to Mel on 0411 471 822.