South Australian manufacturer of premium yoghurt and dairy products, MOO Premium Foods was founded in 2005 by a local husband and wife team. Nowadays MOO are one of Australia’s most trusted dairy producers, supplying major supermarkets both locally, nationally and through export channels as well as manufacturing private label for customers right across the country.
About the role
Due to maternity leave, MOO are seeking an Office & Sales Administrator for a 6 month contract (full time hours). This is an essential role within the organisation as it’s the first point of contact to the business.
Based at their office in Glynde and working as part of a small, dynamic team, your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Being the first point of contact to the business, over the counter and answering incoming phone calls
- Conducting daily phone calls to customers to obtain product orders
- Processing sales orders and related paperwork using CRM system
- Assisting with Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable processing
- Processing cash on delivery and cheques in to banking network
- Assisting with end of month reporting, reconciliations and payroll
- Processing incoming supplier goods paperwork
- Assisting with other sales activities where needed
- Other general administrative tasks as required, including high level support to senior Management
Ideally you will have experience in a similar role, if not within the Food industry, an equally fast moving, dynamic environment where you assisted in a range of tasks across customer service, administration and accounts.
Being the first point of contact for the business, we are seeking someone with the ability to consistently provide a high level of customer service both face to face and over the phone.
Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills are a must, as is a high level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and CRM systems.
Other key attributes, skills and experience required include:
- Recent experience within a varied customer service/administration role
- Previous Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable processing experience
- Superior customer focus
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment
- Extremely well organised with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Self-motivated with a high degree of initiative
- Dynamic, creative and high performing
- The ability to manage multiple tasks and thrive in a dynamic, fast paced environment
If you believe you have the required skills and experience and are excited by the prospect of working for a growing, innovative and highly reputable South Australian business in the Food industry, we would love to hear from you!
To apply please forward your resume in MS Word format by clicking APPLY. For further information please contact Melanie Mansfield 0411 471 822.