A part time temp opportunity is currently available for a Personal Assistant/Admin Assistant based in beautiful Victor Harbor. Being only 20-30 minutes from the southern suburbs means that you can work close to home and travel the opposite way to traffic during peak hours.
Providing administrative support to the Director Environment & Infrastructure and the broader E&I team, the PA/Administration Assistant plays an integral role in ensuring the smooth running of the department. Your day to day duties will include;
- Ensuring that records and documentation within the Department are accurately maintained and comply with policies and procedures
- The coordination, preparation and distribution of agenda items for committee meetings and workshops
- The preparation and distribution of minutes of meetings
- Drafting and typing of reports and correspondence
- The coordination, research, preparation and placement of articles for the media and Council website that relate to the Department
- Managing outgoing mail both internal and external
- Handling telephone and front counter enquiries
- Other general administrative and PA duties as required
The successful applicant will have previous experience in a similar role in providing high level administration support (ideally within Local or State Government) and will possess the following skills and attributes;
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of proficiency and experience in general administration procedures
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Effective problem-solving skills
- The ability to provide a high level of customer service to both internal and external customers
- Ability to create agendas/minutes and compile information
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Word
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities and prioritise workloads
This role is being offered on a part time basis, two days per week (Tuesday and Wednesday) from 23rd April through to 25th June.
If you meet the above criteria, enjoy taking ownership of your work and display a high level of professionalism at all times, submit your CV now!
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Melanie on 0411 471 822.