Marinis Financial Group is a boutique financial planning practice with expertise in superannuation financial management. This talented and experienced group invest in both their people and clients.
Due to planned growth, Marinis Financial Group is seeking to appoint a Part Time Paraplanner to provide timely, accurate and professional support to the Advisors, ensuring client service and commitments are fulfilled.
This role is being offered on a permanent part time basis with flexibility – an excellent opportunity for someone looking to return to work, or for someone who is simply seeking greater balance in their life. Hours can be school hours or 3 days per week.
- Preparation of client Statements of Advice (SOA’s) from notes and briefings provided by the Advisor
- Ensuring adherence to regulatory compliance and corporate standards
- Maintaining and updating client records in XPLAN
- Research in areas of superannuation, investment, risk management and retirement income stream
- Preparation of insurance quotes
- Provision of exceptional customer service
Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role, you will have previous experience in a similar position within a professional financial planning environment and have completed RG146 compliance, with exposure to XPLAN.
Due to this being an additional position within the firm, it is ideal for someone wanting to build their industry experience with a view to becoming an Advisor. However, applicants wishing to continue in a Paraplanning capacity are equally encouraged to apply.
Other key requirements include:
- Strong attention to accuracy and detail together with the ability to meet deadlines
- Understanding of compliance and legal requirements within the industry
- A sense of drive to achieve goals
- Ability to demonstrate judgement and use initiative
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task
- Intermediate skills in MS Office
If you’re an experienced paraplanner seeking a positive, supportive team environment and a role offering flexibility, we would love to hear from you. Please forward your resume in MS Word format by clicking APPLY.
For further information please contact Joanne Blackman on 0435 890 145.