Structure your own week working within a leading Accounting, Business Advisory and Financial Planning Practice.
- Genuine Flexibility
- Supportive Environment
Our client is a well-regarded, customer focussed Accounting, Business Advisory and Financial Planning practice located on the fringe of the Adelaide CBD.
A boutique practice with a great service ethic, they are committed to the ongoing development of their people whilst providing a highly engaging, supportive, and flexible work environment.
We are seeking to appoint a customer focussed individual with a passion for learning, to work alongside an industry leading and experienced adviser, specialising in Retirement Planning, SMSF’s and Aged Care Advice.
This role is ideal for someone seeking workplace flexibility and a genuine opportunity to develop both their skills and knowledge in a highly visible role.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of Advice Documents
- Assisting with the development of Advice strategies.
- Participation in ongoing training and development
- Attending customer meetings when required.
- Financial Modelling and Product Analysis.
Whether you are an experienced Paraplanner or someone in the earlier stages of their career, you are an individual that is highly efficient, has a strong sense of purpose, can apply sound judgment and is detail orientated.
In addition, you will possess a passion for ‘Advice’, an ability to manage multiple tasks, be well presented and enjoy working as part of a team.
Other skills, experience and attributes required include:
- A motivation to learn and develop self.
- Experience using Midwinter is ideal but not essential.
- Sound understanding of compliance frameworks.
- Working knowledge of the Advice process.
- Ethical and Customer Focussed.
- Experience across Aged Care, Retirement and SMSF’s.
- Experience with MS Office
This role offers flexible working hours, with the ability to structure the week in a way that works for you. Furthermore, the successful candidate will be provided with ongoing development opportunities including the potential for study assistance.
To apply, please forward your resume and covering letter to Mark Elding at Blackman Mansfield Recruitment by clicking APPLY. Further enquiries can be directed to Mark on 0481 996 300.