A highly respected age care provider, located just a 5 minute drive from the CBD, is seeking to appoint a Payroll/Accounts Payable Clerk for a maternity leave contract of 4 -5 months.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the end-to-end processing of both payroll and accounts payable.
- Processing fortnightly payroll for 190 employees utilising CIM
- Calculation and payment of statutory requirements (super, PAYG, payroll tax)
- You will ideally have an understanding of Carers Award, Nursing EBA and salary sacrifice
- Processing and payment of creditor invoices
- Handling of creditor enquiries
- Reconciliation of accounts
If you’re seeking a temporary role for the Christmas period and beyond, enjoy working within a small team and have experience in both Payroll and Accounts please forward your resume immediately in Word format by clicking APPLY. For further information contact Joanne Blackman on 0435 890 145.