A community based organisation in the eastern suburbs is seeking to appoint a Payroll Officer/HR Administrator for a 12-month contract.
Reporting to the General Manager HR, your responsibilities will include:
- Process end-to-end payroll
- Record and calculate sick leave, terminations, AL and purchased leave
- Oversee and manage employment contracts
- Liaise with Managers/Supervisors regarding rostering, assist in rostering if required
- Coordinate the recruitment process including arranging interviews, pre-employment medical and police checks
- Organise the on-boarding of new staff
- Coordinate probationary appraisals
- Oversee the Police Certificate renewal process for all staff and volunteers
- Maintaining HR information in CIM for workforce planning
Skills and Attributes:
To undertake this role, you will have previous “hands on” experience in the end-to-end processing of payroll including calculation/payment of statutory requirements and reconciliation of payroll accounts. As this is a combination role, you will also possess experience in a variety of administration functions within HR – from organising interviews to on-boarding new staff.
You will also possess strong communication skills, the ability to work autonomously and effectively prioritise and deal with competing demands.
If this varied role sounds like the type of opportunity you’re seeking, please forward your resume by clicking APPLY. For further information please contact Joanne Blackman on 0435 890 145 or Mel Mansfield on 0411 471 822.