A newly created opportunity ideal for someone looking to further develop their PA skills and support a busy and engaging Managing Director.
- Growing organisation with a collaborative and supportive culture
- Opportunity to take ownership of a role and make it your own!
- Permanent full-time position. CBD location.
Located in the CBD, MLEI is a reputable, well established Engineering consultancy who are on an exciting path of growth.
As an organisation who truly live by their values; Supportive, Trust, Accountability and Expertise, every member of their team is aligned to these values and as such, they are front and centre in every interaction they have with clients, colleagues and the community.
With a clearly defined purpose “developing people, trusted expertise, shaping communities”, MLEI provide a supportive environment where learning and development is encouraged, employees are valued and staff retention is high.
About the role
The newly created position of Personal Assistant will provide PA and general administrative support to a busy and engaging Managing Director (MD). At times there will also be a requirement to provide administration support to the broader team and business partners.
While each day will be different, your core responsibilities will include:
- Diary and email management and prioritisation
- Meeting coordination
- Answering/screening calls
- Drafting internal and external correspondence and communications
- Ensuring the MD is adequately prepared for meetings
- Regular and effective communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Minute taking and preparation of meeting agendas
- Develop and maintain actions registers
- Providing general administration support to the business as required
Skills and experience
Whilst some previous experience is required, this is an excellent opportunity for someone in the early stages of their PA career who is seeking to further develop their skills.
Key to your success will be your ability to communicate effectively and build positive working relationships with staff and external stakeholders.
The ability to work as part of a team is essential, as is a positive attitude and a proactive approach to your work.
Other essential requirements include:
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to multitask and prioritise
- Skilled in anticipating the needs and requirements of your manager
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and manage tasks of a sensitive nature
- An energetic self-starter with a ‘can do’ attitude and a positive outlook
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Tech savvy with high level proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
If you’re seeking an opportunity to further develop your PA skills and would love to join an organisation who truly value their staff, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
To submit an application, forward your resume and covering letter in MS Word format by clicking APPLY. For a confidential discussion please contact Melanie Mansfield on 0411 471 822.