About the business and the role
A part-time temp opportunity is available for a high level Personal Assistant/Administration Assistant based in Victor Harbor.
Located only 30 – 40 minutes from the southern suburbs of Adelaide, means that you can work within the tranquil surrounds of the beautiful Fleurieu Peninsula. Travelling the opposite way to the daily grind of others and with limited traffic lights on the way, you will be provided with a stimulating and fulfilling part time position.
Job tasks and responsibilities
Providing support to a newly formed committee, the Personal Assistant/Administration Assistant plays an integral role in supporting committee members with a range of administrative duties including;
- Attending weekly committee meetings & recording minutes (Thursday mornings)
- Compiling & distributing meeting minutes & agendas using
- Collecting information both internally & externally & transferring the data to Microsoft Word
- Conducting research & providing analysis for presentation
- Project Management
- General administration support to committee members
Skills and experience
To be successful, you will be responsive to deadlines, possess a mature outlook, be self-motivated, politically astute and a good problem solver together with the following:
- Ability to create agendas/minutes and compile information
- High level experience in Microsoft Word
- Project Management skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple responsibilities and prioritise workloads
- Background in report writing within Local or State Government
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Previous experience in using SynergySoft
This role is being offered on a part time basis, 15-20 hours per week with Thursday being mandatory and the other days being flexible. The expected assignment length is approximately 6 months.
If you meet the above criteria, enjoy taking ownership of your work and display a high level of professionalism at all times, submit your CV now! If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Melanie on 0411 471 822 or Joanne on 0435 890 145.