A leader in their field and proudly South Australian, this profit for members organisation is currently seeking a highly motivated Personal Assistant to provide support to two Senior Managers.
This position requires a confident PA with a broad skill set, along with outstanding communication skills and the ability to analyse situations and solve problems using their initiative.
- Preparation of documents, reports and presentations
- Project work, including research in areas of governance/risk and audit
- Coordinating of events and catering
- Diary management and coordination of meetings
- Coordination of travel, accommodation and expenses
- Minute taking and preparation of meeting agendas
- Interacting with Senior Managers, Directors and a range of high-level stakeholders across the business
- Ensuring policies, procedures and registers are updated
- Providing general administrative support
Skills and Attributes:
A high level of initiative, the ability to anticipate the needs of others and work individually, as well as part of a team is essential. Equally important is enthusiasm, a positive attitude and taking pride in your work. Other key skills required include;
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skill
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-starter with a ‘can-do’ attitude and a positive outlook
- Previous experience in supporting Finance, Legal or Audit professionals highly regarded
If you’re seeking an opportunity to be part of a high performing, award winning business where people are valued, developed and rewarded, forward your resume by clicking APPLY. For further information contact Joanne Blackman on 0435 890 145 or Mel Mansfield on 0411 471 822.