A large, highly reputable Engineering Consultancy who are conveniently located in the Adelaide CBD currently have an opportunity for an experienced Personal/Executive Assistant to join their growing team.
About the role
Supporting Joint Managing Directors and the Chief Financial Officer, the successful candidate will work within a tight-knit team of administrators in this busy, yet friendly and supportive environment.
Key to your success will be your strong coordination skills, together with your ability to ‘go with the flow’ in this varied role.
While no two days will be the same, your responsibilities will include;
- Preparation of high-quality presentations and documentation including reports
- Coordination of conferences, seminars, training sessions and other events as required
- Diary and schedule management, including travel and itineraries
- Regular and effective communication with all team members, internal and external stakeholders and consultants
- Contribution to the preparation of tender proposals
- Minute taking and preparation of meeting agendas
- Interacting with clients, external advisors and consultants
- Providing general administration support
Skills and experience
This position requires a confident PA with a broad skill set, along with outstanding communication skills and the ability to analyse situations and solve problems using their initiative.
You will be keen to involve yourself in a range tasks and responsibilities across the business. The ability to work as part of a team is essential, as is a positive attitude and proactive approach to your work.
Other essential requirements include;
- Previous experience in a Personal/Executive Assistant role
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and provide high-quality work
- High level computer proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Self-starter with a ‘can do’ attitude and a positive outlook
If you’re seeking an opportunity to be part of a highly reputable, growing business which values work/life balance, forward your resume in MS Word format by clicking APPLY.
For further information please contact Melanie Mansfield on 0411 471 822.