Lead a project team in the selection, implementation and post go-live support of a new Clinical System
- Project delivering a new Clinical System
- Analyse & translate business requirements into system specifications
- 2 year fixed term contract role
Eldercare, one of the largest and most well-established aged care providers in South Australia is seeking to appoint an Project Business Analyst (2-year fixed term contract) to take the lead role within a project delivery team in the selection and implementation, through to post go-live support of a new Clinical System.
This critical project will require you to work closely with stakeholders from all Eldercare units and sites to ensure the identification, selection, configuration and implementation is tailored to the organisations business requirements and expectations.
Reporting to the IT Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Produce, analyse and document business requirement both functional and non-functional for all Eldercare units and sites
- Lead and drive system requirements gathering including facilitation of stakeholder interviews and workshops
- Translation of business requirements into technical requirements
- Lead in the management of workflows, system interfaces, reports, system access, data migration, documenting business processes and support for the selected clinical system
- Facilitation of meetings with the user community
- Participating in the vendor selection processes
- Negotiating business solutions that satisfy customer needs
- Liaison with external vendors, contractors and stakeholders.
- Assessment of the impact of proposed solutions, facilitate deployments and minimise the disruption to services through working with stakeholders
- Preparation of user manuals
- Assisting with user training
Skills and Experience:
As a forward-thinking, proactive Analyst with highly developed problem-solving skills, you will possess qualifications in Business Information, Computer Science or a related field, together with previous experience undertaking business analysis methodologies (eg BABoK) within a similar project, preferably within an aged care or healthcare environment.
Other skills and experience required includes:
- Strong ability to understand business functionality and translate to business requirements
- An understanding of modelling techniques
- Knowledge of the various software development lifecycles (e.g. Agile, Waterfall etc)
- Advanced Excel skills, SQL Query skills
- Highly developed interpersonal/communication skills with the ability to build customer trust, confidence and respect
- Ability to support and pro-actively drive organisational change.
- Ability to tailor communication for different audiences
If you have what it takes to thrive and be successful in this role, please forward your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY. For further information please contact Joanne Blackman on 0435 890 145.