Sweat is the driving force behind the largest health and fitness app in the world, featuring renowned personal trainers including Kayla Itsines, Kelsey Wells, Sjana Earp, Stephanie Sanzo and Chontel Duncan. With a team approaching 100 people in the fields of app development, project management, marketing, public relations, operations and design, Sweat is driven by success and energised by the future. Sweat continues to experience growth worldwide with a global reach extending to over 195 countries in the world.
As the world’s largest digital gym and global innovative technology company, Sweat is one of South Australia’s hidden gems. As a result of Sweat’s success and global growth, and with a number of exciting projects in the pipeline, they have created two new Project Officer positions to be based at their head office in Parkside.
About the roles
Reporting to the Project Manager, the key objective of these newly created positions is to provide effective project management support across the business, ensuring each project is delivered on time, within budget and at a high standard. Key to your success will be your ability to effectively coordinate and liaise with staff across multiple departments.
While no two days will be the same, you will have overall responsibility for the following;
- Adequately define and monitor the scope of a project
- Lead project planning sessions and prepare detailed project plans
- Proactively monitor and update the project plan throughout the course of the project
- Engage with and manage stakeholders across the business throughout the lifecycle of the project to deliver agreed project outcomes
- Facilitate key project events including kick-offs, team meetings, workshops and retrospectives
- Identify and document any issues or risks during the course of the project, and take appropriate steps to mitigate or reduce the impact of risks/issues
- Regularly and effectively communicate with project team members, internal and external stakeholders and senior management
- Provide weekly written progress reports
- Assist with project-related administrative tasks
Skills and experience
These unique positions require talented, ambitious individuals, with a broad skill-set and exceptional communication skills. A positive and proactive approach and the ability to liaise collaboratively with both internal and external stakeholders is imperative.
Your previous project management experience will ideally be from within a commercial environment and you will possess strong knowledge of project management methodologies and tools.
Other essential requirements include;
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise, meet competing deadlines and provide high-quality work
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, able to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including public speaking
- High level computer literacy and capability using systems/applications and technology. Previous experience using; Instgantt, Asana, Trello or Jira will be highly regarded
- Positive, confident, energetic and able to build strong and positive relationships
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, evolving environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Project Management (or a related field)
- An energetic and positive attitude consistent with the Sweat brand
Previous experience within a tech company will be highly regarded, as will experience in an equally fast paced, dynamic industry eg marketing/creative agency or similar.
Sweat believe their employees are meant to grow through the development of their talents, and they support their employees with professional development and by providing them with an open, engaging and supportive working environment.
These unique and diverse roles are available immediately, so if you’re keen to build on your project management skills and feel you’re suited to working in an agile, fast moving environment forward your resume in MS Word format by clicking APPLY.
For further information please contact Melanie Mansfield on 0411 471 822.