Agency Avenue Schinellas is a boutique real estate business located in beachside Glenelg North. As part of a multi-office network, they are a contemporary agency who embrace technology and innovation, and promote a positive and supportive work environment.
Comprising of a team of highly skilled and experienced real estate professionals, Schinellas are dedicated to exceeding client expectations and are recognized for the exceptional level of service they provide to landlords and tenants alike.
Agency Avenue Schinellas are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and experienced Property Management Assistant to join their close-knit team as their business continues to grow.
This role is ideal for someone wanting to further develop their property management skills, or for an experienced Property Manager who is seeking a change.
Working closely with the Property Manager, the focus of the role will be on conducting routine inspections, however you will also provide support with open inspections, processing applications and coordinating maintenance.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Conducting routine inspections
- Preparing routine inspection reports
- Coordinating reported maintenance
- Conducting open inspections as required
- Processing applications
- Building and maintaining lasting relationships with landlords
- Other general administrative tasks as required
Whether you’re a seasoned property manager, or someone in the earlier stages of their property management career, you’re someone who takes pride in their work, has a level of energy and enthusiasm and a positive, “can-do” attitude.
In addition, you will possess sound knowledge of residential tenancy legislation and be someone who genuinely enjoys liaising with landlords and tenants and working as part of a team.
Other skills, experience and attributes required include:
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- A commitment to providing a high level of service to landlords and tenants
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable with a willingness to assist in a range of areas
- Enthusiastic with a positive attitude
- Highly organised and able to prioritise effectively
- Hold a current driver’s licence and property management licence
- Proficiency in the Microsoft suite, experience using PropertyMe is advantageous
If you have the required skills and experience and would love to secure a permanent full-time position with a reputable, growing real estate business we would love to hear from you!
To apply, please forward your resume and covering letter to Melanie Mansfield at Blackman Mansfield Recruitment by clicking APPLY.
Further enquiries can be directed to Melanie 0411 471 822.