A market leader in their field, with quality as the top priority in everything they do, they use only the highest quality products and practices.
Located in the outer northern suburbs of Adelaide, this well-established manufacturer is seeking to appoint a Purchasing Coordinator, to purchase products in accordance with agreed parameters of pricing, quality, delivery and production times. This position is being offered on either a part time [3 -4 days pw], or full time basis.
- Maintain contract and standard prices and create new product codes
- Investigate availability of new and alternative goods
- Source quotes, PIF’s, pricing and delivery options for goods not under contract
- Manage electronic purchase orders for all goods
- Assist in monitoring wastage levels and ways to improve optimum ordering levels
- Manage/update PO’s for changes in receival date
- Purchase goods based on the Production Schedule to meet ‘just in time’ philosophy
- Maintain schedule of deliveries & ensure actual delivery on time
- Assist in EOFY stocktake of WIP and finished goods
- Build strong relationships with suppliers
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in purchasing within a FMCG environment
- Experience in utilising ERP systems
- “Can do” attitude and excellent problem solving skills
If you love the challenge of working within a fast pace environment, and the opportunity to work for an iconic and growing South Australian business, please forward your resume by clicking “APPLY” now. For further information please contact Joanne Blackman on 0435 890 145 or Mel Mansfield on 0411 471 822.