Purely Natural Yoghurt is a local producer of high-quality pre-packaged yoghurt. Since their inception in 2011, they have grown from being a small-town dairy producer into one of South Australia’s fastest growing dairy companies, currently supplying yoghurt to five countries.
With their manufacturing plant still proudly based in South Australia, Purely Natural Yoghurt are on an exciting path of growth and innovation, and key to this success is their people.
Dedicated to producing products of the highest quality and ensuring their customer’s expectations are met, Purely Natural Yoghurt are seeking to appoint a Quality Assurance Coordinator to their growing team in Burton.
Working closely with the Manufacturing Manager and Quality Consultant, the Quality Assurance Coordinator is responsible for maintaining food safety and quality control processes for the site.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Maintaining quality and safety systems
- Ensuring compliance to SPC, HACCP Food Safety Plan, Food Quality Plan, and Formula Control
- Conducting food safety and facility audits
- Ensuring effective training in food safety and quality control training for plant team members
- Reporting findings of quality control audit to the General Manager
- Troubleshooting food safety and quality issues
- Performing routine laboratory testing
- Contributing to product development and process improvement activities
As someone who is passionate about food safety and quality compliance, this is an excellent opportunity to further develop your QA skills and enjoy having a level of responsibility, whilst still being supported.
Other key requirements include:
- Previous experience in a similar role within the food industry
- A tertiary qualification in food science (or a related field)
- Sound knowledge of HACCP standards
- Effective communicator with the ability to think on your feet
- Strong organisational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Ability to contribute to and promote a culture of continuous improvement
If you believe you have the required skills and experience and are excited by the prospect of working for a growing, innovative, and reputable South Australian business in the Food industry, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, please forward your resume and covering letter to Melanie Mansfield at Blackman Mansfield Recruitment by clicking APPLY. Further enquiries can be directed to Mel on 0411 471 822.