Lead, supervise and mentor the Revenue/Accounts Receivable and Payable team in the delivery of timeframes and data integrity.
- Excellent team-oriented environment
- Community Based NFP Organisation – Salary Sacrifice available
- Location : Parkside
Eldercare, one of the largest and most well-established aged care providers in South Australia. Due to a restructure within the finance team, there is now the opportunity to appoint a Receivable and Payables Supervisor to be an integral member of the team.
Reporting to the Senior Financial Accountant, you will work closely with all members of the Corporate Service Team. You will lead and supervise the revenue/accounts receivable and accounts payable functions, ensuring integrity, time frames and delivery of the expected outcomes.
- Develop an understanding of billing/accounts receivable and payable to enable the provision of support to the team
- Monitor, develop, implement procedures and policies with the functions
- Ensuring all resident fees and charges are reviewed and billed correctly in a timely manner
- Processing of Electronic Fund Transfers
- Monitor outstanding resident balances including debt collection
- Ensuring Eldercare claims and receives the appropriate funding from all sources
- Monthly reconciliations including bank
- Provide support and training on all aspects of payables, fees, charges, subsidies and supplements
- Answers enquiries from staff and residents/resident representatives in relation to fees and charges
- Maintain Billing module with current information
- Assist with Aged Care Admissions and Discharges
- Accounts payable function during periods of staff leave.
Knowledge and Experience
Working as part of a professional finance team, you will have experience in leading a team ideally in an accounts receivable/payable environment together with the ability to prepare reports for management. You will ideally have a finance or business-related qualification (certificate or diploma) and possess both knowledge in ERP accounting system and strong excel skills.
- High level of ownership of responsibilities for outcome
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Patience, empathy, tolerance, and tact in dealing with a wide range people
- Willingness to work flexibly in a team-oriented environment.
If you have the ability to lead a team to achieve desired outcomes and time frames, and like the idea of working for a community-based organisation, please forward your resume by clicking APPLY.
For further information please contact Joanne Blackman 0435 890 145.