Mercedes Benz Adelaide represents the pinnacle of prestige automotive sales and service, boasting a reputation for quality service and strong customer relations.
Located in Mile End, Mercedes Benz Adelaide are one of Australia’s most advanced dealerships, with state of the art facilities and a modern, progressive environment.
An equal opportunity employer, Mercedes Benz Adelaide is part of the of the CMV Group, a successful, long established, and well-respected South Australian organisation that despite significant growth has retained a ‘family feel.’
With a strong ‘leader led’ culture centred on Staff, Customers, and the Community, they have enjoyed high employee retention, and are recognised for their contribution to the community.
Mercedes Benz Adelaide are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, highly professional, and well-presented individual to join their team on a full-time, 9-month, fixed term basis with the opportunity for permanency.
This role is ideal for an experienced receptionist, or customer service professional seeking a modern supportive environment, who enjoys diversity in task and an opportunity to be part of one of South Australia’s most respected businesses.
Working within the dealership, the focus of the role will be on providing exceptional customer service both in person and on the phone.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Answering phones in a professional and courteous manner.
- Performing service and parts bookings.
- Responding to customer enquiries.
- Providing general administrative assistance.
- Meeting and greeting clients and visitors in a friendly and highly professional manner.
Whether you are an experienced Receptionist or someone in the earlier stages of their career, you are someone who takes pride in their work, has a high level of energy and enthusiasm and a positive, “can-do” attitude.
In addition, you will possess a passion for customer service, an ability to manage multiple tasks, be well presented and enjoy working as part of team.
Other skills, experience and attributes required include:
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional phone manner.
- Professional and courteous.
- Flexible and adaptable with a willingness to assist in a range of areas if needed.
- Highly organised and able to prioritise effectively.
- Hold a current driver’s licence.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office.
To apply, please forward your resume and covering letter to Mark Elding at Blackman Mansfield Recruitment by clicking APPLY. Further enquiries can be directed to Mark on 0481 996 300.