A boutique advisory and Chartered Accounting practice offering services in corporate advisory, taxation advice, accounting and a range of other business services is seeking to appoint a Receptionist/Administration Officer to be part of an efficient administration team.
Located on Greenhill Road, the firm are renowned for providing a personal level of service to their clients, therefore a key requirement will be the ability to provide an exceptional level of service to anyone who comes in to contact with the firm.
Reporting to the Practice Manager, you will undertake a range of clerical and basic accounting duties and provide administrative support to Partners and other team members.
- Handle incoming telephone calls and welcoming visitors
- Database administration
- Organise catering requirements
- Petty Cash & banking
- Coordinate boardroom and meeting room bookings
- Preparation of invoices and monthly statements
- Follow up of debtors, both face to face and via email
- Typing correspondence and other documentation for Partners, Managers and team members
- Assist with the collation of Income Tax Returns
- Assist in the preparation of reports for meetings
As an integral member of the team, you will be an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual with excellent communication, time management skills and attention to detail. Your ability to build rapport and trust and maintain good relationships will be your key to success.
You will have excellent practical experience in Microsoft Word and Excel. An understanding of ATO, ASIC will greatly benefit as will any knowledge of MYOBAE software. Prior experience in an accounting firm will be highly valued.
This role is an excellent opportunity for you to become involved in all facets of the administration witin a professional accounting firm.
Please provide your resume and a cover letter in MS Word format by clicking APPLY. For further information please contact Melanie Mansfield 0411 471 822.