Smart Conveyancing is a well-established, reputable conveyancing firm located in the CBD. They provide an exceptional level of service and pride themselves on going above and beyond for their clients to ensure a seamless process.
The key to Smart Conveyancing’s success is their people. They are a close-knit team who collaborate and work together to do their very best for clients. Each team member is highly skilled and knowledgeable and enjoys the “family feel” environment of the firm.
As an organisation who truly value their staff, employee retention is high, and they have successfully built a positive, friendly workplace where people can thrive.
Due to internal promotion, Smart Conveyancing are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Receptionist/Administration Assistant to manage front desk responsibilities and be a warm and welcoming face for clients.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Answering incoming calls and welcoming visitors to the office
- Creating new client files
- Data entry
- Ordering Form One searches
- Conducting Agent searches
- Meeting coordination
- Liaising with clients
- Meeting room set up, managing mail, maintaining office supplies, making tea and coffee for visitors
- Liaising with external service providers (IT, building maintenance, industry organisations)
- Providing general office and administration support as required
Our ideal applicant will possess a positive, “can-do” attitude, well-rounded administration skills and the ability to consistently provide a high level of customer service.
Other required skills, experience and attributes include:
- Positive, proactive, “can-do” attitude
- A level of maturity with the confidence to deal with a range of people
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships
- Flexible and adaptable – happy to assist with a range of tasks
- High attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
- Warm, friendly and a true team-player
- Basic bookkeeping experience is advantageous, however is not an essential requirement
Ideally, you will have held a similar position within a professional services environment eg accounting, legal, real estate or similar. Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite is essential.
If you’re someone who takes pride in your work, has the required skills and experience, and genuinely enjoys interacting with clients and customers, we would love to hear from you!
Please forward your resume and covering letter in MS Word format by clicking APPLY. For further information please contact Melanie Mansfield on 0411 471 822.