A long-established manufacturing company in the inner western suburbs, is seeking to appoint a Receptionist/Administration Assistant to work closely with the Accountant, as well as other members of the team.
With the primary focus of providing exceptional customer service, you will also assist with entering invoices, receipting and payroll. This role will provide you with a fantastic opportunity to further develop your administration skills, whilst becoming an integral part of this successful organisation.
- Answering phones and greeting customers
- Administration support including word processing, emails, filing and mail
- Data entry of payroll [MYOB]
- Assisting with accounts payable and receivable
- Petty Cash
- Maintaining stationery, kitchen and cleaning supplies
Skills and Attributes:
The successful applicant may be returning to work having had previous experience in a Reception/Administration role, a professional approach, and enjoy the challenge and responsibility of this 4 day per week role. Other key requirements include;
- Ability in Outlook, Word and Excel
- Basic MYOB knowledge
- High attention to detail
- Professional telephone manner with outstanding communication skills
- Strong work ethic and reliability
- Self-starter and a team player
- Certificate in Business Administration (desirable)
If you are dependable, switched on and seeking a role that has a work life balance, please forward your resume and cover letter as one document by clicking the “APPLY”. If you require further information, please contact Joanne Blackman 0435 890 145 or Melanie Mansfield 0411 471 822.