Our culture at the OTFC Group thrives because our guiding principles live in all that we do, and our purpose has never been clearer. When you join our family, you will be making a difference and creating possibilities. You will find that those around you inspire hope, courage and joy. You will be enabled to build trusting collaborative relationships and will feel a sense of play in all that we do.
OTFC Group is making a difference, to our clients, our people, our community and our industry. And we are growing.
OTFC Group are seeking to appoint an experienced and enthusiastic Receptionist/Administrator to manage front desk responsibilities and be a warm and welcoming face for clients and their families.
Located at their busy and impressive Mile End site (OTFC+) you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the front office area and providing general administration support to the business.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, and working as part of a friendly and supportive team, your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Answering incoming calls
- Handling general enquiries and the initial assessment of clients
- Responding to email enquiries
- Greeting visitors to the site
- Coordinating client appointments
- Ensuring NDIS compliance across the administrative function
- Daily bank reconciliation
- Providing general support to the Operations Manager and Clinical Manager and above all, ensuring that the client and visitor experience is exceptional.
Key to your success will be a positive, “can-do” attitude, well-rounded administration skills and the ability to be pro-active and manage multiple tasks.
You want to make a difference and inspire hope, build trust easily with others and are guided by values that underpin this thinking.
Other skills, experience and attributes required include:
- Previous experience in a similar role, within a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to consistently provide a high level of customer service
- A high level of empathy and able to deal with a broad range of people
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to be flexible and adaptable and remain calm when under pressure
- Able to work effectively within, and contribute to a positive team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Previous NDIS experience will be highly regarded, however isn’t an essential requirement
If you’re seeking an opportunity to join an organisation dedicated to improving the lives of others and are excited by the prospect of working for a growing and innovative South Australian business, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, please forward your resume and covering letter to Melanie Mansfield at Blackman Mansfield Recruitment by clicking APPLY.