CMV Truck Centre is the second longest serving Kenworth dealer in Australia, with a reputation for quality service and strong customer relations. Located on a 12-acre site, they are one of Australia’s most advanced dealerships, boasting state of the art facilities and a modern and progressive environment.
CMV Trucks is part of the of the CMV Group, a highly successful, long established, and well-respected South Australian organisation that despite significant growth has retained a ‘family feel’.
With a strong ‘leader led’ culture centered on Staff, Customers, and the Community, they have enjoyed high employee retention and are recognised for their contribution to the community.
CMV Truck Centre are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, highly professional, and well-presented individual to join their team on a Part-Time basis.
This role is ideal for someone seeking workplace flexibility, diversity in task and an opportunity to be part of one of South Australia’s most respected businesses.
Working within the sales division, the focus of the role will be on providing a high level of customer service, sales support, and general administration.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Answering phones in a professional and courteous manner.
- Responding to customer enquiries.
- Providing general administrative assistance.
- Meeting and greeting clients and visitors in a friendly and highly professional manner.
- Assisting with event co-ordination and meetings.
Whether you are an experienced Receptionist or someone in the earlier stages of their career, you are someone who takes pride in their work, has a high level of energy and enthusiasm and a positive, “can-do” attitude.
In addition, you will possess a passion for customer service, an ability to manage multiple tasks, be well presented and enjoy working as part of team.
Other skills, experience and attributes required include:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional phone manner.
- Professional and courteous.
- Flexible and adaptable with a willingness to assist in a range of areas.
- Highly organised and able to prioritise effectively.
- Hold a current driver’s licence.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office.
To apply, please forward your resume and covering letter to Mark Elding at Blackman Mansfield Recruitment by clicking APPLY.
Further enquiries can be directed to Mark on 0481 996 300.