Our culture at the OTFC Group thrives because our guiding principles live in all that we do, and our purpose has never been clearer. When you join our family, you will be making a difference and creating possibilities. You will find that those around you inspire hope, courage, and joy. You will be enabled to build trusting collaborative relationships and will feel a sense of play in all that we do.
OTFC Group is making a difference, to our clients, our people, our community, and our industry. And we are growing.
OTFC Group are seeking to appoint an experienced and enthusiastic Receptionist/Administrator to manage front desk responsibilities and be a warm and welcoming face for clients and their families.
Initially based at their brand-new, stunning Unley site, (with the ability to also work at their CBD and Mile End sites), you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the front office area and providing general administration support to the business.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, and working as part of a friendly and supportive team, your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Answering incoming calls
- Handling general enquiries and the initial assessment of clients
- Responding to email enquiries
- Greeting visitors to the site
- Coordinating client appointments
- Processing Medicare, NDIS and private health claims
- Ensuring NDIS compliance across the administrative function
- Daily bank reconciliation
- Providing general admin support to management, and above all, ensuring that the client and visitor experience is exceptional.
Key to your success will be a positive, “can-do” attitude, well-rounded administration skills and the ability to be pro-active and manage multiple tasks within a fast-paced environment.
You will also be someone who wants to make a difference and be a part of an organisation who are leaders in their field and are genuinely committed to best practice.
Other skills, experience and attributes required include:
- Previous experience in a Reception/Administration role, within a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to consistently provide a high level of customer service
- A high level of empathy and able to deal with a broad range of people
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to be flexible and adaptable and remain calm when under pressure
- Able to work effectively within, and contribute to a positive team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Previous NDIS experience will be highly regarded, however isn’t an essential requirement
If you’re seeking an opportunity to join an organisation dedicated to improving the lives of others and are excited by the prospect of working for a growing and innovative South Australian business, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, please forward your resume and covering letter to Melanie Mansfield at Blackman Mansfield Recruitment by clicking APPLY. Further enquiries can be directed to Mel 0411 471 822.