Blackman Mansfield are a reputable, boutique recruitment agency based in Walkerville. We are passionate about working with South Australian businesses and we specialise in the recruitment of professional/white collar roles.
In the last 4+ years we have made our mark on the local recruitment market and are proud to say we work with many of South Australia’s most successful and well-known organisations.
Our clients love our honest, friendly, and flexible approach – and of course, our ability to consistently source exceptional candidates for their temp and permanent vacancies.
We are currently seeking a Temp Consultant who can not only service our existing clients, but also build and nurture new relationships and take our temp business to the next level.
Day to day, you will be responsible for:
- Meeting and interviewing candidates
- Forming strong relationships with clients and candidates
- Sourcing new clients through a range of business development activities
- Database management & general administration
- On-going management of placed temps
- Attending internal and external networking events
- Conducting WHS site assessments at workplaces
What We Can Offer
- Flexible work arrangements
- A friendly team environment (we love to have a laugh!)
- Modern office with onsite café and access to a gym and pool
- Support & training – we’ve been in the industry a long time and would love to mentor someone who is enthusiastic and driven
- Excellent earning potential
You might be new to the industry, or are a seasoned recruiter – either way, what’s important to us is that you have exceptional interpersonal skills with the confidence to network and build new relationships, as well as being proactive and having a high level of energy and enthusiasm.
In addition, you’ll have the ability to multi-task and prioritise your work and will have a background in customer service, sales and administration.
Whilst we take our work seriously, we also like to keep things light-hearted, so it’s key that you’re down-to-earth, friendly and reasonably outgoing.
If you’re seeking a consulting role with a reputable, values-based agency who truly puts their clients first, we’d love to hear from you!
To apply, forward your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY. For a confidential discussion phone Melanie 0411 471 822.