Eldercare is one of the largest and most well-established aged care providers in South Australia. They are currently seeking to appoint an energetic, customer-centric Retirement Living Manager.
Reporting to the Executive Major Projects & Property, the Retirement Living Manager is an integral member of the Eldercare team, with responsibility for the overall management of Eldercares’ 9 retirement living sites and providing leadership to a small but vital team.
In this challenging, yet rewarding role, you will be accountable for the overall management of the retirement living business, the delivery of services to residents, achieving sales targets, village maintenance, contract management, budget management, coordination of unit refurbishments and overall supervision of all village activities.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Assisting residents by delivering high level customer service, village amenities and support services
- Development and management of the retirement living annual business plan
- Achieving annual financial targets
- Maintenance of occupancy levels through sales and marketing
- Ensuring retirement living activities comply with legislative obligations
- Development and management of budgets for all sites
- Planning and coordination of refurbishment, maintenance programs and contractors
- Maintaining and enhancing direct relationships with residents
- Ensuring compliance with WHS policies throughout the sites
- Managing a small sales and customer service team
Required Skills and Experience:
To undertake the role of Retirement Living Manager, you will ideally possess previous experience within a similar role, or experience within residential property management in addition to an understanding of the sales process.
You will also have the ability to relate to our residents together with a good understanding of social and financial issue faced by older Australians
Other requirements include:
- Tertiary qualification in Business, Finance or Marketing
- Strong contemporary general management abilities
- Highly developed personal, communication, mediation, and negotiation skills
- Strong customer focus
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to build strong interpersonal skills to foster effective working relationships
- Current SA Driver’s License
If you’re looking to utilise your expertise within property management and customer service and apply it to a community focused role, this could be the ideal opportunity for you!
Please submit your application by clicking APPLY. For further information please contact Joanne Blackman on 0435 890 145.