- Part time role .8 FTE (can be over 4 or 5 days)
- Seeking a passionate, customer-centric revenue specialist
- Community Based NFP Organisation
Eldercare is one of the largest and most well-established aged care providers in South Australia. They are currently seeking to appoint a Revenue Administrator to be an integral member of the Revenue and Receivable team.
Working closely with members of the Corporate Service team, staff and residents at Eldercare sites, you will be responsible for managing resident fees and funding, refundable accommodation deposits, daily accommodation payments, entry contributions, debtors, and receipting functions.
Reporting to the Team Leader Finance – Revenue & Receivables your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining resident records
- Invoicing of resident fees and charges in a timely manner
- Processing of EFT’s and direct deposits
- Monitoring and following up of outstanding balances
- Reconciliation of claims and funding
- Undertaking monthly reconciliations
- Management of enquires of fees and charges from residents, families, and staff
- Ensuring the Billing System is maintained with accurate rates and data
- Ensuring the financial aspects of Admissions and Discharges is managed appropriately
- Liaising with stakeholders including families, financial advisors, and Government Depts for admissions and discharges
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role, you will have previous experience in a complex accounts position, together with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail. Other requirements include experience using large ERP systems, intermediate skills in MS Word and Excel, together with a growth mindset and a positive attitude towards learning new systems and processes.
You must be able to demonstrate an outstanding level of communication both verbal and written, to ensure you are able to effectively liaise with residents, families, government departments and Eldercare staff. Most significantly, we are looking for an individual who is energetic, passionate, and self-motivated with patience and empathy.
If you love the idea of working in a community-based aged care organisation, where you can continue to develop your finance skills and work within a robust team environment, forward your resume in MS Word format by clicking APPLY.
For further information please contact Joanne Blackman on 0435 890 145