Seeking 5 x Rosterers/Schedulers immediately for a 4-6 week project within an in-home care environment. These positions will commence Monday 5th June and are based in Kidman Park.
- Scheduling staff to attend to client needs (in-home care)
- Schedule replacement staff for planned and unplanned absences
- Coordinate personal care, lifestyle and site administration staff
- Maintain and update information on rostering system
- Handle enquiries relating to rosters
Skills and Experience
- Experience within rostering/scheduling is highly advantageous
- Knowledge of ComCare will be highly regarded
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly organised and can manage multiple tasks
- Strong customer service skills
If you have previous scheduling experience [or similar] please forward your resume by clicking APPLY. Suitable applicants will be interviewed immediately.
For further information please contact Joanne Blackman on 0435 890 145.