South Australian manufacturer of premium yoghurt and dairy products, MOO Premium Foods was founded in 2005 by a local husband and wife team. Nowadays MOO are one of Australia’s most trusted dairy producers, supplying major supermarkets both locally, nationally and through export channels. MOO also manufacture private label for contract manufacturing customers right across the country.
About The Role
Due to business growth and maternity leave, MOO Premium Foods are seeking to appoint a Sales and Account Manager on an initial 12-month contract basis.
With an emphasis on account management and nurturing the companies’ existing relationships with their retail customers, distributors and contract manufacturing partners, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone with strong relationship management and stakeholder engagement expertise.
Based at their manufacturing facility in Glynde and working as part of a small, dynamic team, your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Managing key customer accounts Australia wide including retail supermarkets, distributor and contract manufacturing customers
- Providing leadership, mentoring and direction to a small sales team
- Meeting with customers to discuss their evolving needs to cultivate and maintain the relationship
- Presenting new product development to customers to obtain/grow sales distribution
- Developing and implementing new sales initiatives and programs including promotional schedules
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders to achieve best outcomes for customers
- Analysing and reporting on company sales activity data
- Managing and processing sales orders
- Handling escalations and effectively managing customer enquiries/issues
Your enthusiasm for your work, adaptability and successful track record in stakeholder engagement will be key to your success in this role. You will also possess previous experience leading a small team, together with account management and sales experience within a FMCG environment (ideally Food & Beverage).
Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills are a must, as is a high level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and CRM systems.
Other key attributes and skills required include:
- The ability to build rapport with customers quickly
- A collaborative approach/team focus
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Self-motivated with a high degree of initiative
- The ability to manage multiple tasks and thrive in a dynamic, fast paced environment
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience and are excited by the prospect of joining a growing, innovative and highly reputable South Australian business in the Food industry, we would love to hear from you!
To apply please forward your resume in MS Word format by clicking APPLY. For further information please contact Melanie Mansfield 0411 471 822.