Fantastic opportunity to become the Sales Coordinator and customer interface within a growing, technology driven environmental services provider.
- Market Leader
- Development Opportunities
- Fun and Supportive Environment
Our client is Australia’s leading provider of environmentally friendly revegetation, dust suppression and erosion control solutions for large-scale mining, energy, civil and infrastructure projects nationwide.
A proudly Australian business with humble beginnings, our client has invested strongly in leading technology, scientific innovation, and purpose-built equipment to become a national, multi-branded organisation and a leader in their field.
A modern company with a ‘tech feel’, our client focusses on internal collaboration, teamwork, and recognition of their people to provide a supportive culture, with equal emphasis on work and play.
Our client is seeking to appoint an energetic, highly organised, and personable individual with a flair for detail to be the primary contact for all sales and customer enquiries.
Working with the broader team you will be responsible for establishing customer needs, solution design, quoting and managing the sales process from initial interaction through to service delivery.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Being the first contact point for all sales enquiries.
- Establishing customer needs through your refined questioning abilities.
- Managing all sales opportunities and customer information using HubSpot.
- Managing, preparing, and providing customer quotes.
- Co-ordinating and tracking the entire sales process.
You are an ambitious individual with a genuine ability to engage people at all levels. Some may consider you a relationship manager that loves working as part of a team.
You place importance on ‘the detail’ and getting things right, whilst being organised and highly efficient.
In addition, you will possess an ability to manage multiple tasks, embrace deadlines and thrive working within an innovative high-performance environment.
Other skills, experience and attributes required include:
- Highly detailed.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Well presented.
- A natural relationship builder.
- Professional and courteous.
- Hold a current driver’s licence.
- Tech ‘savvy’ with strong computer skills
What’s in it for you?
- Regular team events.
- Opportunity to learn from industry leaders.
- Forward-thinking management team.
- Extensive training and ongoing support.
- Opportunity for professional growth.
- Annual pay reviews.
- Innovative company in a fun modern environment.
To apply, please forward your resume and covering letter to Mark Elding at Blackman Mansfield Recruitment by clicking APPLY. Further enquiries can be directed to Mark on 0481 996 300.