Based in Mount Barker, this well-established South Australian business is seeking a Scheduling Support Officer to assist in analysing the raw material requirements and time frame lapses within production. This supply chain, project based role is being offered on a 6 month contract basis.
The skills and experience required in the role include;
- High level analytical skills
- Knowledge/understanding of Sales and Operations Planning principles (S&OP)
- Understanding of Materials Requirement Planning (MRP) and Master Production Scheduling (MPS)
- Exposure to production planning
- Experience with ERP systems
This position will suit an individual with qualifications in Engineering or a related discipline and an understanding of logistics and/or manufacturing. This is a great opportunity for someone at the beginning of their career, or someone who already has experience in manufacturing, logistics or purchasing.
Excellent communication skills are a must, as are strong Excel skills and the ability to problem solve effectively.
This position is available immediately so if you meet the above criteria and are seeking a challenging, yet fulfilling role send your resume immediately by clicking APPLY. For further information contact Joanne Blackman on 0435 890 145.