Beerenberg are a proud Australian family-owned business with an unwavering passion to share a taste of the country life. For six generations, their pristine family farm in Hahndorf has transformed fresh farm produce into traditional home-style jams, sauces and condiments enjoyed by consumers worldwide, all of which are naturally delicious! At Beerenberg, nothing is artificial… and that includes their staff
Reporting to the CFO, the role of Senior Accountant offers variety and a level of responsibility as it combines management, financial and analytical responsibilities, together with the opportunity to work both “hands on” and strategically.
- Monthly management reporting
- General ledger maintenance
- Assisting in annual budgets and product pricing reviews
- Preparation of BAS, FBT and other compliance reporting
- Develop quality reporting with insightful analysis and reliable information
- Work closely with operations, evaluating opportunities to improve efficiency, accuracy and effectiveness
- Assist in providing insight on financial and non financial performance
- Provide system support and work closely with outsourced IT support
- Maintain the integrity of pricing and product systems
- Develop reporting and undertake adhoc analysis of retail sales data
- Support and provide assistance to the finance and administration team
- Specialist projects as required
Skills and Experience
An effective communicator and problem solver, able to gain support and engagement from team members, you will have proven experience gathering and analysing financial data to facilitate decision making and process improvement.
A high level of business acumen is required, together with the ability to work in a hands-on capacity. You will be passionate, enthusiastic and enjoy a role where you have a direct impact on business outcomes.
With the business on a path of growth and expansion, this role will require you to be CA/CPA qualified, ideally with manufacturing/FMCG experience. Highly developed analytical skills and advanced knowledge of Excel is also required.
If you enjoy working in a varied senior accounting role and have the necessary skills and experience, please forward your resume by clicking APPLY.
For further information please contact Joanne Blackman on 0435 890 145