Sweat’s vision is to be home to the largest, most confident and engaged female fitness community on the planet.
Sweat is one of the world’s largest digital platforms for women’s health and fitness, offering women around the world the best advice, education and workouts to support them on their health and fitness journey. With some of the world’s leading female fitness trainers, Sweat currently reaches a community of over 50 million women around the world. The Sweat app is available in more than 155 countries and in 8 different languages.
Due to secondment, Sweat is seeking to appoint a Senior Accountant to join the finance team on a 6 month contract basis. As the Senior Accountant, you will be responsible for providing expertise to the team and the business as a whole in the maintenance and application of Sweat’s financial, statutory and regulatory reporting systems, and providing accurate, timely and relevant financial reports to internal and external stakeholders.
- Financial and management reporting
- Consolidation of monthly profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow
- Assisting in the preparation of annual budgets and forecasts
- Managing the month-end close
- Assisting with statutory account preparation
- Monthly account reconciliations
- Maintaining the chart of accounts
- Managing and maintaining the asset register
- Overseeing accounts payable, receivable and payroll
- Providing audit support
- Assisting with capitalisation policy advice and development
- Responding to internal enquiries by gathering and interpreting data
Skills, qualities and technical knowledge required:
To undertake this 6 month contract role, you will be CA or CPA qualified, have worked in either the accounting profession or a commercial environment, together with an in-depth knowledge of accounting processes.
You will also possess:
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- A willingness to learn and be open to tasks at varying levels
- Strong attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Ability to manage competing priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
This is an exceptional opportunity to work in a dynamic, rapidly growing organisation. Sound like the type of opportunity you’re after? Please forward your resume in MS Word by clicking Apply. For further information please contact Joanne Blackman on 0435 890 145.