A rapidly growing South Australian company, offering a highly inspiring environment and projects, is seeking to appoint a Senior Analyst, to a newly created role. As an integral member of the high-performing finance team, you will have the opportunity to be a part of a South Australian success story and an organisation focused on growth and innovation.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, your primary focus will include:
- Producing market insights and performance analysis
- Preparation of budgeting and forecasting
- High level modelling of company data
- Providing operational decision-making support to management
- Process improvements
- Assisting stakeholders with commercial support and insight
- Ad hoc business projects analysis
Skills & Experience
To be considered for this rare Senior Analyst opportunity, you will be CA or CFA qualified with post qualified experience preferably in a large and complex business environment. You will have outstanding communication skills and stakeholder management skills, and with the ability to influence different stakeholders at all levels.
You will also possess strong advanced modelling skills in MS Excel, high attention to detail and the ability to work independently as well as part of being part of a talented team.
What’s on offer?
- An organisation focused on growth and development
- Exposure to projects
- Opportunity to further develop your career
- A flexible workplace where work-life balance is actively promote
To be considered for this rare Adelaide opportunity please forward your resume in Word by clicking APPLY. For additional information please contact Joanne Blackman 0435 890 145