Given the unique and uncertain times we are living in, the role of the trusted business adviser has become more important than ever. If you are a commercially astute and customer focused Senior who is looking for a change, please read on!
A leading mid-tier Chartered Accounting firm with a team of high calibre professionals, is seeking to appoint a client focused individual to contribute to the practice as a whole by taking ownership of a core portfolio of clients.
As a Senior, you will be responsible for a range of client engagements and contacts as well as overseeing junior/intermediates, reviewing outputs, managing workflows and staff training. You will be empowered to think outside the box, and the pathway ahead is available to fast track your career if you possess the right attributes, passion and ambition.
- Possess previous Australian Business Services experience
- CA/CPA Qualified
- Possess expertise in a technical area
- Be abreast of technological developments and be able to promote efficiencies for clients
- Ability to communicate clearly and be proactive and thrive in a team environment
- A positive, can-do attitude.
What’s on Offer
- A pathway to advance for the right individual
- Generous salary package combined with lifestyle benefits
- Supportive Partners within a collaborative team environment
- To be challenged as you move forward in your career
- To be a part of a progressive, forward-thinking firm
For a confidential chat contact Joanne Blackman on 0435 890 145 about this, as well as other opportunities within the accounting profession.