The Adelaide Hills Council area is a great place to live, work and visit. Easily accessible from the east and south east suburbs, and with free onsite parking, working in the hills is a great alternative to travelling to the CBD for work each day.
The Adelaide Hills Council is seeking to appoint a Senior ICT Officer in a full-time role for a 12-month assignment, based in Stirling
The position provides a high-level support for Council’s technology systems and works closely with the ICT team and internal staff. Working within a complex environment you will provide technical expertise to support and maintain Council virtual servers and network infrastructure.
- Supporting and maintenance of the complex ICT network infrastructure
- Support and maintain ICT applications
- Conducting infrastructure migrations
- Maintaining the Microsoft suite of desktop products
- Providing end user support
- Assisting with Help Desk when required
Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role, you must be an excellent communicator, accustomed to managing internal relationships and with the ability to providing ongoing support, maintenance and lifecycle of the ICT environment.
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Communication Technology
- High level skills and knowledge with in a virtualised, Microsoft server environment
- Previous experience working and managing networks in a complex environment
- Proven ability building, migrating and maintaining the Microsoft suite of Server operating systems
- Ability to support Microsoft Office 365 applications such as Exchange Online.
- High level written and oral communication skills
If you enjoy working as an integral part of technical team, please forward your resume and up to a 3-page cover letter, addressing all Key Result Areas in the position description by clicking APPLY.
To obtain a Position Description, please contact via email email@example.com .
For further information please contact Joanne Blackman on 0435 890 145.