The Adelaide Hills Council area is a magnificent place to live, work and visit. With its easy access from the east and south eastern suburbs, and free onsite parking, the ability to work in the beautiful Adelaide Hills is a great alternative to travelling to the CBD each day.
The Adelaide Hills Council is seeking to appoint a full-time, Senior Information Management (Records) Officer to be located at their Stirling Office. Working as part of a team, you will provide an effective information, knowledge and records management service that complies with statutory requirements and meeting the service standards of the Council.
- Record and process electronic and hard copy incoming correspondence
- Process Freedom of Information Applications
- Process requests for documents subject to copyright
- Respond to queries and provide support
- Archive and manage records appropriately
- Ensure recalled records are ordered and made available to relevant employees
- Liaise with internal and external clients
- Assist and support the Team Leader with a variety of project work
Skills and Experience
To successfully undertake this role, you will need to possess Certificate IV in Recordkeeping and FOI accreditation or equivalent levels of expertise in records management administrative duties including archival and disposal. You will also possess the ability build strong lasting stakeholder relationships through the delivery of outstanding customer service
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage time effectively and meet deadlines.
- Ability to develop knowledge of the legislation and statutory requirements
- Sound computer and Microsoft skills including SharePoint and Dynamics CRM
To obtain a Position Description, please contact via email email@example.com
For further information please contact Joanne Blackman on 0435 890 145.
Applications by 8.00pm Sunday 15th November 2020