Lutheran Community Care provide support to communities through emergency relief, financial counselling, family support and education, foster care, housing and family shelter and refugee services. Foster Care Services (FCS) delivers family based foster care services throughout SA Metropolitan, Adelaide Hills, Barossa and Murray/Mallee regions.
They are currently seeking to appoint a Senior Manager to provide effective leadership to their Foster Care Services team. In this key role you will provide best practice management of a range of functions including recruitment, assessment, training, placement and foster carer support within sites located throughout Adelaide. You will also contribute to the overall leadership within Lutheran Community Care Family and Children’s services, together with representing at CAFWA, Department of Child Protection and other child and family safety/well-being forums and meetings.
To be successful you will possess;
- Higher education qualification to a degree level and extensive relevant experience e.g. in Human Services, Community Services or Organisational Development
- Proven effective leadership and experience in management of community service programs and supervising staff
- The ability to act strategically and exercise a high level of judgement
- Comprehensive knowledge of policies and procedures relating to Foster Care Services
- High level communication and interpersonal skills
For a full position description or further information please contact Joanne Blackman on 0435 890 145 or email firstname.lastname@example.org