Recognised for their innovation and commitment to creating energy efficient products, this organisation is a leader in its field and a South Australian success story. With their head office based in the southern suburbs, they provide career opportunities rarely seen in the outer southern area of Adelaide.
Due to maternity leave, they are currently seeking a highly experienced marketing professional to provide support to their commercial business on a 12 month contract basis [working full time hours], commencing April 2017.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will support the development and implementation of channel marketing strategies in both Australian and international markets.
You will also be accountable for a range of marketing and promotional tasks and projects including; The coordination of new product launches, marketing campaigns, promotional initiatives, events, expos and conferences as well as other general marketing requirements as required.
- Coordinate new product launches in both Australian and International markets.
- Set-up, lead and evaluate marketing campaigns, promotional initiatives and other marketing projects
- Work closely with international markets to support marketing activities and delivery of marketing tool kits.
- Develop sales presentations, tool kits, brochures and technical support material
- Organise sales meetings, conferences, annual events and expos
- Coordinate and manage distributor meetings both in Australia and overseas
- Plan and implement customer loyalty programs
- Support communications and PR initiatives for increased brand awareness
- Execute a wide variety of marketing projects across diverse markets
Skills & Experience
With relevant tertiary qualifications and solid experience in the creation and coordination of marketing initiatives and projects, you will be primed and eager to take on a role which comes with a level of responsibility and accountability.
You will be skilled in managing multiple projects and tasks effectively, and can demonstrate highly developed communication skills – both written and verbal. Strong computer literacy is a must.
If you’re available to commence a 12 month contract in April 2017 and would love to be part of an award winning, high performing team please forward your resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a confidential discussion please contact Melanie Mansfield on 0411 471 822.