One of SA’s largest disability service providers. Processing end-to-end payroll. A integral team member working where you can make a difference.
- Not for Profit Organisation welcoming continuous improvement
- “Hands on” End-to-End Payroll
- Attractive remuneration package including salary sacrifice benefits
A profit-for-purpose organisation, CARA is one of South Australia’s largest disability service providers, employ over 1000 staff, and working alongside children and adults with disability across metropolitan Adelaide and regional South Australia.
Having undertaken expansion and restructure, Cara is currently seeking to appoint a full time Senior Payroll Officer, reporting to the Financial Controller and an integral member of the finance team. In this role, you will be responsible for processing end-to-end payroll, processing and payment of statutory requirements, salary sacrifice and government reporting.
- Processing fortnightly payroll for casual and permanent care workers
- Processing fortnightly payroll for salary staff
- Preparation of all taxation obligations, including PAYG & Superannuation
- Processing all salary deductions including salary sacrifice transfers
- Managing leave entitlements and leave accruals of payroll accounts
- System setup of new employees
- Processing staff terminations
- Providing support and resolutions for payroll issues to staff
Skill and Experience
To be successful in this high-volume payroll environment, you must have a comprehensive understanding of modern awards, ideally SCHADS (Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award 2010) together with the ability be ‘hands on” in the processing of an end-to-end payroll.
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
- Deadline focused
- Ability to obtain police and NDIS check
- Knowledge of ERP system
Seeking a proactive Senior Payroll expert, who like the challenge of empowerment to oversee the day-to-day payroll function of Cara an organisation who provide support to empower people for greater independence and with values of personal, careful, discover and create and persistence.
If this sounds like you, please forward your resume in word by clicking APPLY. For further information please contact Joanne Blackman on 0435890145.