Our client is a highly innovative Australian owned company, an industry leader providing environmental solutions including rehabilitation and erosion control in the mining and civil settings. Owing to the continued growth and requirements of environmental management within Australian civil and mining sites, this highly sustainable organisation is seeking to appoint a Senior Project Manager.
This “hands on” role will require you to manage both large and small environmental projects involving revegetation, dust suppression and erosion. You will be responsible for the management and coordination of multiple projects including scope of works, project teams, stakeholders, safety, scheduling and budgets.
Projects are throughout Australia, the ability to travel interstate and regionally on a regular basis is essential.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be accountable for:
- Ensuring project completion within time frames and budget
- Preparation of site-specific WHS, quality and environmental documentation
- Liaison with client’s requirements and approvals
- Coordination of the supply of appropriate labour and materials
- Overall management of project employees
Skills and Experience
As you will be joining this organisation at a time of expansion, it is essential to come with a passion for innovative ideas and process, together with the experience and ability to manage multiple projects and teams concurrently.
Your overall “hands on” experience in project management is essential, as is your ability to think strategically, influence and negotiate with all stakeholders.
Other skills required include:
- Possess strong problem solving and time management skills
- High attention to detail
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong understanding of WH&S Procedures
- High level computer skills
- Drivers Licence
- Ability to travel regionally and interstate
Are you currently a Project Manager in construction, civil or mining and looking for a change? Make the move to an environmental solution organisation. If interested, please forward your resume and cover letter in Word by clicking APPLY.
Please indicate in covering letter the position you are applying for Senior Project Manager or Assistant Project Manager
For more information, please contact Joanne Blackman on 0435 890 145.