The Adelaide Hills Council area is a magnificent place to live, work and visit. With its easy access from the east and south eastern suburbs, and free onsite parking, the ability to work in the beautiful Adelaide Hills is a great alternative to travelling to the CBD each day.
The Team Leader, ICT is a full-time role based in Stirling. This role has a focus on networks, datacentres, servers, telecommunication, hardware, and cyber security and is accountable overall for the delivery of the ICT management function across the Council. You will work collaboratively with other divisions on the analysis and implementation of technology, solutions to support IT applications, and system improvements integration
Reporting to the Manager Information Services, you will be accountable for:
- Overall management of the council’s complex technologies including networks, firewalls, datacentres, and technology security systems
- Management of programmed activities in technology operations, telecommunications, system support and cyber security
- Management of ICT projects within time frames and budgets
- Managing and maintaining both on premises and cloud technology solutions
- Providing expert support and advice to other colleagues and management
- Management of budgets and financial requirements for the division
- Overseeing the development of policies and procedures
- Providing direction and leadership to team members
- Building and maintenance of relationships with vendors, developers, and consultants
Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role you will have extensive experience within a similar role, either within local government or a complex organisation, together with strong track record in leading and coaching a team in a highly customer focused environment.
- Tertiary qualification or equivalent industry experience
- Proven ability to lead projects and change
- Encouraging, supportive, inclusive, and strong people management skills
- Ability to consistently provide exceptional customer service to customers
- Excellent communication skills
If you have extensive technical experience in software applications and business system improvements together with the ability to be encouraging, supportive and a confident people leader please click APPLY.
Your application must include:
- Cover letter – addressing the 5 areas in Selection Criteria in the Position Description
To obtain a Position Description, please contact via email email@example.com
For further information please contact Joanne Blackman on
0435 890 145.