As the Team Leader, Records Management, you will report to the Manager Information Systems and be responsible for leading a team in the processing and capturing of information and documentation across the organization.
- Ensuring all information is correctly recorded and distributed appropriately
- Handle enquiries from internal departments
- Liaising with all internal and external stakeholders
- Involvement in the implementation of their new Information Management System
- Managing a small and diverse team
To successfully undertake this position, you must possess the following;
- Positive leadership and strong people management skills
- Ideally have previous experience in Records/Information management
- An enthusiastic approach and the ability to positively influence and motivate your team
- The ability to consistently provide high-level customer service to both internal and external customers
This position is being offered on temporary basis [working full time hours] for approximately 4 months, commencing mid to late June with a completion date of mid-October.
If you have previous experience in records management, and are a confident leader and manager please forward your resume and short cover letter by clicking APPLY. For further information please contact Joanne Blackman 0435 890 145.