About BusTech Group
BusTech Group is an Australian advanced manufacturing bus Group enabling the next generation of connected transit.
We design, engineer and manufacture all our low-emission buses in Australia at our 3 facilities in Queensland, South Australia and Tasmania, providing a full range of buses and coaches for city, regional, school, charter, mining and tourism services.
BusTech Group proudly employs approximately 300 Australians, whilst leveraging the capabilities and capacity within Australia to deliver innovative, low-emission mass mobility solutions enabled by technology.
About the Role
As the Warehouse Supervisor you will be the key link between Material Planning and Control, and the Production Team. Supervising a small warehouse team, you will liaise with all production areas ensuring that all requirements are met for parts and materials. You will also manage shipping and receiving of deliveries as well as accurate data capturing of material movements and inventory levels.
Reporting to the Group Production and Material Planning Manager, the responsibilities include:
- Management/supervision of warehouse team
- Leading tool-box communication meeting
- Arranging of urgent production requirements
- Monitoring of material availability and potential shortages
- Purchasing of indirect materials
- Reporting and accountability for warehouse inventory management
- Coordination of cycle counting stocktakes
- Ensuring correct shipping planning with suppliers / customers
- Implementing and overseeing internal systems and standardised work procedures and processes
- Identifying and/or executing improvement opportunities in the warehouse.
- Identifying emerging trends, issues and / or risk factors
- Liaising with Production, Materials Control team and supporting the purchasing team
Ideally, you will have previous experience in a supervisory role within warehousing or manufacturing in material planning, bringing with you strong communication, analytical skills and IT systems technical ability.
In addition, you will possess:
- Practical experience with ERP systems
- Ability to manage data accurately and timely – High attention to detail
- Ability to communicate information in a clear, well-organised, and professional manner
- Ideally, skilled in Excel and other Microsoft Office Applications
- Current Fork Truck license
If you are seeking a role where you can make a difference and assist in the growth of a national group then please submit your resume in strict confidence, please apply now by clicking APPLY.
COVID safe practices will be complied with throughout the recruitment process and all applicants must also comply.