The St Vincent de Paul Society is a major international charitable and voluntary organisation operating in SA since 1884. Their key focus being to provide for and alleviate the needs of disadvantaged people in the community, they are committed to actively and passionately speak out against the causes of poverty and inequality on behalf of the people they serve.
St Vinnie’s are currrently seeking a fit and enthusiastic Warehouse Supervisor to manage and coordinate all logistical operations, deliveries, and collections for donations for sorting and distribution to their clients and charity shops.
As Warehouse Supervisor your day to day duties will include:
- Planning and allocating daily deliveries to stores and clients
- Coordinating the collection of donated goods and furniture
- Ensuring clients are kept informed
- Weekly reporting
- Warehouse OHS
- Supervision of warehouse employees
- Undertaking deliveries and manual handling, loading and unloading of trucks when required
Skills & Experience:
- Forklift and MR License
- Prior experience in a similar role within logistics, delivery or furniture industry
- Basic IT skills in MS Word and Excel
- Proven ability to work unsupervised and autonomously
- Able to meet operational and reporting deadlines
- Strong communicator
- “Can do” attitude
- Furniture experience an advantage but not essential
This role has a direct impact on those who are disadvantaged within our community. The St Vincent de Paul Society offers its permanent staff salary packaging, one of the many benefits of working in the not-for-profit/community sector.
If you’re looking for a role that is rewarding in every way, this is it! The St Vincent de Paul Society provides career opportunities for people who want to apply their skills in a job that gives back to the community.
To register your interest please forward you resume by clicking APPLY. For further information please contact Joanne Blackman 0435 890 145.